We're pleased to offer the following services at Corydon Animal Hospital:
- Wellness programs personalized to your pet’s needs. (Vaccinations, intestinal parasite testing and treatment, heartworm testing and prevention, tick and flea control)
- Wide selection of lifestage and therapeutic diets. (Iams, Hill’s, Royal Canin, Purina)
- Nutritional, weight loss and behavioural counseling.
- Comprehensive diagnostics including digital radiography (both dental and full body x-rays), full on-site lab, ECG, ultrasound.
- Full surgical services with anesthetic monitoring by registered Animal Health Technologists.
- Comprehensive dental services.
- Extensive array of shampoos and conditioners.
- Scientifically proven dental treats.
- Access to specialists for complicated cases as well as VIN (Veterinary Information Network), an online site with specialists in a wide range of disciplines.
We make extensive use of calming cat pheromones and have two exam rooms dedicated to feline patients. We try to make your pet’s visit as stress-free as possible. (Cat owners should check out the CATalyst Council videos in the Health Library.)
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Because a large number of veterinarians practice at Corydon Animal Hospital, we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets*
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.